ORDERING FROM OUR STORE
25% of what you purchase in our store is donated to the Foundation for Indigenous Kids
Take Action!- Decide to become part of the team protecting the Amazon and supporting indigenous peoples
Here’s how it works:
- Someone from your group or organization contacts us at [email protected]
- We will assign a group code, the order deadline and record the shipping address for your organization.
- Individuals from your organization then order from our on-line store before the deadline using the code assigned to your organization and pay for it with their credit card or Paypal.
- All orders will be individually packed with the customer’s name and shipped to your organization in bulk.
- Representatives from your organization then distribute the orders to the individuals.
- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a full refund within 14 days. After 14 days, items may be returned for a store credit.
- Then within 30 days the Foundation for Indigenous Kids receives a check for 25% of the purchases in your group’s name.
To gain full access to the on-line store, please contact [email protected]