Women’s Handcrafted Goods Co-op
This is an exciting project that provides community members with much needed additional income as well as teaching and preserving the cultural heritage of hand crafted goods. In addition, this project sponsors communities to grow and harvest specific seeds that are then used in the production of the jewelry and other items.
Specifically, your donation will support:
– The legal formation of a co-op
– Develop an on-line presence
– Teach younger community members to create handcrafted goods
– Cultural preservation of traditional handiwork
– Grow 2 hectares of different seeds in a community to be used for jewelry