Family Learning Adventure
Ecuador is roughly the size of the state of Colorado in the USA – but the diversity amongst the people, the landscape, the wildlife and the flora and fauna is unequaled anywhere.
You can learn about geology, biology, cultural anthropology, conservation, the arts, birds and animals, natural resources, and much more. Your children will learn so much and have an experience they will never forget!
Your choices are many. You can go to the Andes, the Amazon, or both! Your options include:
- Go to the equator
- See volcanoes and learn about them from a geophysicist
- Visit cultural and art museums
- Go birding with an ornithologist! Ecuador is known for its exotic birds
- Learn about orchids and tropical flora and fauna from a botanist
- Play with monkeys!
- Take boat rides on jungle rivers
- Go fishing
- Hike to waterfalls and mountain streams
- Explore local markets and eat delicious food
- Visit indigenous villages and experience traditional dance and musical performances
- Play with local children
- Swing at one of the best tree houses in the world
- And possibly see a parade (Ecuador has a lot of them!)
Contact us to learn more and to customize a trip to meet your interests, your schedule and your budget [email protected]